UNESCO Heritage Sites in the Philippines
Click on Philippine’s UNESCO inscribed World Heritage Sites.
All images taken by ICOMOS PH member Fung Yu, except for the Tubbataha Reef courtesy of Catlin Seaview Survey and Mt. Hamiguitan from Wikipedia under creative commons.
The principles, resolutions, and standards in these heritage charters and other doctrinal texts, adopted by the general assembly and national committees of ICOMOS, have guided international practitioners in cultural heritage conservation.
Other international standards are also listed here.
The ICOMOS Open Archive is both the institutional archive of the scientific documentation produced by the International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS) and also a subject archive open to the entire international scientific community in the field of heritage conservation. Research institutes, organizations, universities and individual researchers involved in the conservation of cultural heritage and related fields, whether members of ICOMOS or not, are encouraged to make use of and contribute to this global Archive. The ICOMOS Open Archive accepts peer reviewed scientific or technical documents, in all languages, on topics related to the field of conservation and restoration of monuments, sites and landscapes.
Philippine National Agencies
- National Commission for Culture and the Arts (NCCA)
- National Historical Commission of the Philippines (NHCP)
- National Museum of the Philippines (NM)
International Links and Other Conservation Websites
- UNESCO World Heritage
- The Getty Conservation Institute
- International Centre for the Study of the Preservation and Restoration of Cultural Property (ICCROM)
- World Monuments Fund
- English Heritage (United Kingdom)
- National Park Service (United States of America)
- Partners for Sacred Places
- Archaeological Survey of India
- National Trust for Canada
- Australian Heritage Council
- Canadian Association for Conservation of Cultural Property
- Canadian Conservation Institute
- Canadian Heritage Information Network
- Conservation Information Network
- Conservation OnLine (CoOL)
- Cultural Heritage Agency of the Netherlands
- International Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works (IIC)
- National Center for Preservation Technology and Training (NCPTT)
- National Trust for Historic Preservation