Manila, Philippines – ICOMOS Philippines recently concluded their Annual General Assembly on July 15, 2023, 3:00 PM (GMT+8) in a hybrid setup using the Zoom Conferencing Platform and held onsite at the Plaza Santiago Bldg., Intramuros, Manila, Philippines.
The main agenda of the Annual Membership Meeting were the presentation of the End of Term Reports of outgoing Trustees and Officers, and the Election of the New Board of Trustees.
In accordance with the provisions of the current by – laws of the International Council on Monuments and Sites Philippines, Inc. (ICOMOS PH) and in coherence with the Statutes, Rules of Procedure and Ethical principles of ICOMOS International, the ICOMOS PH Membership, with a quorum of 55 present out of 81 members at its official General Assembly, elected its new Board of Trustees and Executive Officers for 2023 – 2026 (3-year term).
For the term of 2023 – 2026, the following are the new Board of Trustees (BoT) and Executive Officers (EOs) as elected during the first Executive Meeting of the new BoT held last July 17, 2023:
- Chairman / President: Dr. Cheek S. Fadriquela
- Vice President: Ar. Kenneth Javier Tua
- Corporate Secretary: Ms. Lilia Rosa “Tats” Rejante-Manahan
- Treasurer: Ar. Harvey A. Vasquez
- Board Trustee and Spokesperson: Ar. Michael “Mico” F. Manalo
In the same meeting, the new BoT selected and appointed the new Committee Officers and National Representatives / Coordinators for the same 3-year term:
- Communications Officer: Mr. JH Corpus
- Membership Officer: Ar. Giuseppe “Gio” Luigi Hernandez Abcede
- Legal Counsel: Atty. Kathleen “Kate” Felise Constance D. Tantuico
- EPWG National Representative: Ar. Claudia Isabelle V. Montero
- SDGWG National Representative: Ar. Anjelika A. Orui
- CCHWG National Representative: Ms. Kristine Kate A. Lim
(EPWG: Emerging Professionals Working Group, SDGWG: Sustainable Development Goals Working Group, CCHWG: Climate Change and Heritage Working Group. All National Representatives are also Coordinators)
The ICOMOS Philippines Membership is pleased to have them in the National Committee and looks forward to their valuable contribution towards an excellent and fruitful three-year term.
Know more about the people behind the International Council on Monuments and Sites Philippines in the links below: