- Acabado, S. and E. Hsieh. (2020). In Handbook of Historical Archaeology, C. Orser, A. Zarankin, P. Funari, S. Lawrence, and J. Symonds (eds), pp. 698-711. New York, Routledge.
Keywords: archaeology, port cities, colonial settler communities, indigenous communities, historical archaeology, post-colonial identities, history
- Acabado, Stephen. (2020). Current Archaeological Practice in Southeast Asia: Collaboration, Engagement, and Community Involvement in Field Research in Southeast Asia. Journal of Community Archaeology and Heritage, 7(3).
Keywords: Indigenous and descendant communities, colonial past, historical archaeology, southeast asia
Keywords: Philippine archaeology; archaeological timeline
- Peterson, John. (2007). Archaeology and Culture in Southeast Asia: Unraveling the Nusantao (review). Asian Perspective.
Keywords: Nusantao; Book Review; Ceramics; Southeast Asia; Migration; Early settlers; Austranesia
- Peterson, John; Tiauzon, Archie; Harrocks, Mark; Kottermiar, Maria. (2020). Environmental History of an Early Spanish Settlement in the Visayas, Philippines: Excavations in the Parian District of Cebu City Kasaysayang Pangkalikupan sa usa ka Karaang Puluy-anan Katsila sa Kabisay-an, Pilipinas: Mga Nakubkoban sa Distritong Parian, Lungsod sa Sugbu. SPAFA Journal.
Keywords: Archaeological research; environmental history; Cebu City; colonial Philippines
- Tantuico, Kathleen; Lim, Kristine Kate. (2020). Foreword: Issues and Creative Strategies in Archaeological Heritage Conservation, Education, and Management. SPAFA Journal.
Keywords: Heritage literacy; public archaeology; heritage management; cultural dissemination
- Yakal, M., C.M. Lising, M. Martin, and S. Acabado. (2020). Education and Heritage Conservation in the Philippines: Archaeology’s Role in Curricular Change (Part 1). The Archaeological Record: Society for American Archaeology Newsletter 20(3)
Keywords: Archaeology, Education, Heritage Conservation, Philippines