Become a member of ICOMOS Philippines
ICOMOS Philippines welcomes members who are engaged in the conservation of monuments, groups of buildings, sites and landscapes. Presently, the organization has members coming from a wide range of professionals such as architects, heritage managers, archaeologists, conservators, community development specialists, landscape architects, planners, historians, educators, and qualified specialists working in heritage conservation.
Members of ICOMOS Philippines are also members of ICOMOS International.
Members’ data are entered in the national database of ICOMOS Philippines and in the expert database of ICOMOS International in Paris.
- access to a local and international network of heritage professionals
- ability to join to contribute to international heritage discourse through the International Scientific Committees
- the right to participate in national and international members-only events
- the right to attend the annual ICOMOS Philippines General Assembly
- the right to attend the triennial ICOMOS International General Assembly, together with their Scientific Symposiums
- access to the ICOMOS Documentation Centre
- free access to the ICOMOS e-news and the ICOMOS Documentation Centre
- discounts on selected publications
- access to the services of ICOMOS Philippines and International Secretariat
- opportunity to participate in the World Heritage work of ICOMOS through desk reviews and expert missions
- reduced or free admission to many heritage sites and museums world-wide using the ICOMOS card
Requirements of Membership
As a professional group of heritage practitioners, the organisation relies of member contribution of time and talent for its projects. ICOMOS Philippines might occasionally appeal to your expertise in matters of technical advice, project collaboration, public engagement, or emergency help. Much professional development and learning happens during these times of collaboration.
New members will be expected to give a talk on a project, experience, or past work, and contribute towards the creation, execution, monitoring, or post-reporting of a project once in the three-year term of the ICOMOS Philippines Board.
Additionally, it is recommended, to gain a fuller experience from the organisation, that members join International Scientific Committees of their selection.
The yearly contribution for members of ICOMOS Philippines is Php 3,500. Member under 30 years of age are granted fifty percent reduction, as a young member of ICOMOS.
Candidates for membership can submit their expressions of interest and CV through the application form linked below. If you have any further questions regarding the application procedure, please feel free to email the ICOMOS Philippines Secretariat at email@example.com