- Akpedonu, Erik. (2016). The Manila Chinese Cemetery: A Repository of Tsinoy Culture and Identity. Chinese Deathscapes in Insulindia. Archipel, Vol. 92 (École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales), pp. 111-153
Keywords: Tsinoy, Cemetery, Manila, Chinese cemetery, Philippines, Art, Architecture, Binondo.
- Cox, Brady Kal. (2018). Postwar Churches of Christ Mission Work: The Philippines as a Case Study. Digital Commons @ ACU.
Keywords: Postwar Churches; Philippines; Philippine Churches
- Bernad, Miguel. (2002). Butuan or Limasawa: The Site of the First Mass in the Philippines: A Reexamination of the Evidence. Budhi: A Journal of Ideas and Culture.
Keywords: First mass; Spanish Philippines; Catholicism in the Philippines
- De Guzman, John Roy; Cham, Juan Carlos. (2020). Letanía: Architectural documentation of the retablos of San Agustin Church in Manila. Journal of Traditional Building, Architecture and Urbanism
Keywords: San Agustin Church; Church architecture; Philippine Churches; Restoration;
- Asor, Bubbles Beverly; Asor, Aniano Jr; Cayme, Jan-Michael. (2019). The Baclayon Church (Bohol) Debris of Mortar: A Geomaterial Dimension of Philippine Cultural-Historical Church. 2019 De La Salle University Research Congress
Keywords: Baclayon Church; Geomaterial Dimension; Philippine Churches
- Izumida, Hideo. (2006). A Study on Development of Mosque Architecture in Southeast Asia. 19th IAHA Conference
Keywords: Mosque architecture; Southeast Asia
- Santilla, Caryn Paredes; Manalo, Michael F. (2018). Developing a System of Correlational Data Organization and Assessment for the Preservation of the Spanish Colonial Churches of the Philippines. VIBRArch Valencia 1 Biennial Research
Keywords: Heritage conservation, architectural research, correlational research