1st UP College of Architecture Heritage Conservation Seminar
21-24 May 2012 (Monday-Thursday) | (Quezon City, Philippines)
The University of the Philippines College of Architecture – HTC (History, Theory, and Criticism), in collaboration with ICOMOS Philippines and the National Commission for Culture and the Arts, would like to invite you to this workshop entitled, “Tahanan ng Diwa”, the 1st UPCA Heritage Conservation Seminar that will be held at the UPCA HTC Studio Laboratory, University of the Philippines – Diliman, Quezon City, on May 21-24.
The workshop encourages the participants to:
- Consider heritage in planning;
- Be familiar with the steps in a Conservation Project;
- Be aware of and and enforce the Heritage Law;
- Know the importance of Architectural Heritage; and
- Consider the Architectural Heritage in the Building Permit Process.
We are hoping to see your representative/s attend the workshop and aid us in promoting the Conservation Principles that your chosen participant would surely learn.
Should you have any queries please call our secretariat, Ms. Claire Vitug, at (0927) 6056388 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.